Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fight Cycle: Update


Quite a few additions since last time - A gym, a yard where you can grow food to eat or sell the excess, and a moves system you can optionally use (by default it's on). I really like the yard system because each click on the fight, main or gym pages is recorded and each day more food grows in the yard, relative to it - then any extra that builds up is sold to an NPC store, which sets up how much game money will be distributed at the end of a fight cycle. I really like how the economy rises from actual people and their actions!

http://fightcycle.freehostingcloud.com/login.php

Originally I posted this over here, should have done it here first otherwise google might think I'm just cutting and pasting others content! When it's my own, but I always seem to type it up somewhere else first! Bad habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment