Thursday, December 31, 2009

"There's no I in team"

That phrase has always bugged me. I've finally figured out the reply to expose it's BS.

"There's no I in team"
"Really? Who said that"
"I did"
"But there's no I in team..."

It's the pupper mastery - the perscribed assumption that it's a group thing - by the very person who is not acting as part of some harmoginised group, but instead driving it like people drive cars.

It's like another joke I have
"Things are better when you collaborate to tell a story.
BTW, if your not doing as I say, it's not collaborating"

By appealing to a sort of group concept, but then strictly as an individual manipulating the definition of those group words, you control the others. It appears at first glance a group thing, but it's puppet mastery.

Symantics are powerful. Don't let your guard down.

No comments:

Post a Comment